Sunday, May 15, 2005

Kleerdrain

I bought a CO2 plunger today from MAG called the Kleer Drain. Here it is in action! What started out as an impulse buy at Home Depot, became one of the best hardware purchasing decisions I have ever made. Kleer Drain gave me the satisfaction of getting a job done quickly while having a blast! My wife has hair that likes to cling to everything including our plumbing. Kleer Drain blew out the sluggish bathroom sink drain in a jiffy. The instantaneous results surprised the both of us as you can hear my wife exclaiming in the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thumbs up! The Kleer Drain can be used on toilets, sinks, tubs, and even swimming pool drains. The Kleer Drain is available at all Home Depot stores in North America.

Roz said...

All I can say is, GREAT PRODUCT! I just used it in my downstairs shower. It worked! Yay!